2010年12月21日星期二

the new Replica Franck Muller watches Heritage Gallery

Their re-designed company website shows the new Replica Franck Muller watches Heritage Gallery, click jaeger-lecoultre.Through the e-Boutique on their website, you can order the JLC The Story of the Grande Maison’ for 123,50 (Euro).You can browse through the book on the website, but for the devote Jaeger-LeCoultre collector, it’s probably Click Now’.The Japanese version is out of stock as I write this.The English, German, Italian and French versions are still available.Source: The Jeager-LeCoultre Heritage Gallery EuropaStar

The marathon started at 4:30 am and half of it was in the dark, under the stars. It turned out I took fourth place in my age category. I got a trophy Replica Omega 2210.50 Planet Ocean Watch and 150 bucks. My new friends were pretty happy for me, even though they were confused about how I could keep running for so long since they finish in, like, two hours.What sneakers do you wear?I love, love, love the Nike Vomero. Ive gone through multiple pairs, but I actually only had one pair for the entire time I was traveling. They lasted ten months, five marathons, and multiple mountain treks. They now smell like death and I plan on getting them bronzed when I have the courage to remove them from the plastic bag where theyre quarantined.How did you qualify for Antarctica?

I am not planning to spam this blog with watch videos, but I was never able to post one, because my WordPress system was (most likely) messed up after too much Replica Zenith watches upgrading.Today I cleaned the whole webserver from files that shouldn’t be there and upgraded to a new version of WordPress.This should also keep the spammers in the comment-fields away.Anyway, just to try out, my first link to a watch video on YouTube.